Halloween is quickly approaching and while you are searching for the perfect costume, we’re busy searching for the perfect Halloween nail tutorial for our tips. Whether you want something super creepy or something a little more subtle, we have the best looking nails for you to choose from and they are easy enough for you to DIY them at home!
Candy Corn Nails
To create these nails you will need: strips of tape.
1. Start by applying a base coat like Essie Rigid Filling Base Coat.
2. Paint your entire nail orange and allow the polish to dry before moving on to step three (about 15 min). We suggest Chromatic Orange by OPI.
3. Add a yellow stripe at the base of your nail by using tape to mark off the area. We love I Just Can’t Cope-acabana by OPI. Let that dry for another 15 minutes.
4. Using the tape method, do the same using white polish at the tips of the nails (just like a french mani). Try using Funny Bunny by OPI.
5. Allow another 15 minute dry session and seal the look with Gel-Setter by Essie for long lasting shine.